General Admission Tickets
Our most popular ticket option available at the lowest price. General admission tickets include entry to the two-day Something Wicked on Saturday, October 29th and Sunday, October 30th.
Dance deep into the darkness this Halloween season and enjoy haunted performances from world-renowned electronic artists. Join us on the dance floor if you dare and reign in another year of Something Wicked decked in eclectic sounds heard on three stages over the course of two days. General admission is restricted to those ages 18 and above.
VIP Admission Tickets
Party in style at Something Wicked this Halloween season, and opt to enjoy first-class treatment with VIP tickets. In addition to festival entry to a wealth of talent on the two-day lineup, October 29-30th, VIP admission includes a host of amenities.
Waiting in line is for the birds! VIP has accounted for express entrance, private bars, better viewing areas, and separate restroom facilities. VIP admission is restricted to those ages 21 and above.
- Express entrance.
- Elevated viewing decks overlooking multiple stages.
- Front row pit area access.
- Exclusive VIP areas and cash bars.
- Exclusive restroom facilities.
- Onsite VIP management team.
- Collectable VIP laminate badge and lanyard.
Since our experience is over the course of two days on October 29-30th, finding the right accommodations for your crew is a must! Use the Something Wicked Reservation Portal to view preferred area hotels and when you purchase your tickets and accommodations together, you'll receive 10% off your festival admission!
Introducing Affirm, our new payment method that's an alternative to credit cards and works like a loan. When you buy your tickets for Something Wicked on Eventbrite, you'll go through a quick approval process that'll issue an "Approved" or "Denied" verdict depending on a 'soft' credit check during checkout. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases and approved loans, ranging between 10% and 30% APR, can be paid in fixed monthly installments over three or six months. Using Affirm at Eventbrite checkout, you can get your tickets now and pay over time!
Payment Plan Signup
- Visit the Eventbrite ticket page.
- Select your ticket as your normally would and proceed to check-out.
- During check-out, select Affirm from the dropdown under "Payment Method."
- Fill out the information for your Affirm application.
- Upon Affirm approval, you will be emailed your festival ticket!
Have questions? Check the Affirm FAQ for more details.