Revel in the raw energy of booming bass lines as we welcome the world’s most sinister beat masters for a weekend among the undead. Save the date now and start planning a killer time at The Asylum for Something Wicked 2017. Halloween weekend will be stacked with spine-tingling performances, with festival goers busy stirring up good vibes, raising their totems sky high. Get into the spirit of Something Wicked with a tool that’s both useful and creative. Hype the crowd or corral your crew by making a one-of-a-kind accessory for the dance floor. Preview our totem guidelines and get inspired by a few of last year’s favorites!
Quick Hit Guidelines for Making Totems:
Get crafty and don’t hold back on a DIY totem decorating project, just keep the following guidelines in mind to ensure your gear passes through the gates with ease.
- We accept flags, decorated pool noodles, and totems that DO NOT contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or anything capable of being pounded into the ground and hurting others.
- Totems and flags without these elements are deemed safe and adhering to these guidelines will be allowed.
- Maximum height 10 feet, made from a lightweight material (foam, PVC, etc.)
- Poles must NOT to be thicker than one inch in diameter and cannot contain solid metal pieces.
- Decorated pool noodles recommended.
- Avoid any items deemed dangerous, promoting illegal activity, or hate speech as they are not permitted.
- Totems are subject to inspection.