The end of October is near and you’re on your way to Something Wicked at The Asylum. You’ve bought your tickets and have them on hand. You’ve booked the hotel. You’ve put together a killer costume, pre-ordered some of our essential treats, and explored the schedule to plan out your itinerary for the next two days. What else could you possibly need — aside from a valid form of identification.

Don’t get turned away at The Asylum gates by making sure you have an acceptable form of ID with you at all times. Here’s our guide of acceptable vs. unacceptable forms of ID to keep you in check before you enter!


enter the festival gates

  • United States Passport.
  • DHS “Trusted Traveler” Card (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST).
  • United States Military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DOD civilians).
  • Permanent Resident Card Border Crossing Card.
  • DHS-Designated Enhanced Driver’s License.
  • Driver’s Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles or equivalent (Paper ID’s are not permitted).
  • Native American Tribal Photo ID.
  • A foreign government-issued passport.
  • Canadian provincial driver’s license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) card.
  • Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
  • Mexican Consulate ID (Only Permitted with a secondary form of ID – EX: School ID).


wicked festival performers

  • Expired identification card.
  • School identification card.
  • License/ID card issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada.
  • Birth certificate.
  • Social security card.
  • Federal immigration card.
  • Voter registration card.
  • Copies of any acceptable forms of identification.